viernes, 28 de agosto de 2026

EF Writing Examples: Hope and Dreams for the Future | English Writing Practice


Subject: Hope and Dreams for the Future

From: Anny89
Date: September 5, 2026


Dear Sister,

How are you? I haven't written to you for a long time. Today, while I was cleaning my desk, I found the letter we wrote about our dreams when we were little. Reading it again made me think about how much our dreams can change as we grow older.

When I was young, I always dreamed of becoming a lawyer. I thought being a lawyer was fascinating. Lawyers are able to find evidence, defend people, and help uncover the truth when someone tries to escape justice. At the same time, they can change people's lives by fighting for what is right, whether the story has a happy or difficult ending.

However, lately, I have been thinking about pursuing a diploma in animal grooming. I have always loved animals, especially dogs. I believe they are our true friends for life.

Nowadays, many young people prefer having dogs or cats instead of having children because of their busy lifestyles. For this reason, I think learning more about animal grooming could allow me to help people take better care of their pets. It could also become a good business opportunity for my future.

I don't know exactly where this new dream will take me, but I think it is exciting to discover new possibilities and imagine a different future.

What do you think?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Love you,

Your baby sister,
Ping


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

✍️ Writing Focus: Hope and Dreams for the Future

This writing example is useful for practicing how to talk about:

  • Past dreams: When I was young, I dreamed of becoming a lawyer.
  • Present hopes: Lately, I have been thinking about pursuing a diploma in animal grooming.
  • Future possibilities: It could become a good business opportunity for my future.
  • Personal opinions: I think it is exciting to discover new possibilities.
  • Questions: What do you think?

Useful vocabulary:
dream, hope, future, career, lawyer, evidence, justice, animal grooming, pets, opportunity, lifestyle, possibilities.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Destacadas

EF Writing Examples: Hope and Dreams for the Future | English Writing Practice

Subject: Hope and Dreams for the Future From: Anny89 Date: September 5, 2026 Dear Sister, How are you? I haven't written to you for a ...

Populares